DUMX multiplexers are multi-channel transmitters for connecting multiple Mitutoyou (Mahr) gauges to computer via USB. Gauges data are accessible via a virtual COM port what allows the use of multiple application programs from variety of software manufacturers for data processing. Combined multiplexers allow connection of 12 gauges equipped with Mitutoyo Digimatic interface and single independent RS232 interface. All channels can be controlled together by one footswitch.
Electronics is installed into a massive anodized aluminum box. Front and rear panel are engraved. The box is equipped with rubber feet to ensure safe position on the desktop.
- 12 input channels for DIGIMATIC interface instrument (Mitutoyo, Mahr)
- Standard USB 2.0 full-speed interface for communication with computer
- A foot switch to initiate the measurement from input channels
- A completely independent RS232/USB converter for general use
- Data and command compatible with Mitutoyo multiplexers
- Powered from PC USB
- Engraved aluminum box with heavy-duty labels
- Multiplexers can be connected to a computer with Windows 98, NT, Me, 2000, XP, Vista, W7, Linux and Mac OS
DUMXn main advantages
- DUMXn allows its use both in laboratories and testing, and directly in industrial environment
- DUMXn is powered from the USB port and does not need external power source
- Matchless total solution price
As personal communication and individual approach to our customers needs is one of the basic rules of our company, product qotation is on your request. Please do not hesitate and write on firstname.lastname@example.org and we will answer all your questions and provide you with the latest news.